What are you most excited about ts4-wise?
Well, where to start?
- I am really excited by the whole new aesthetic.
- The build mode possibilities look like tremendous fun.
- The towns are lovely and vibrant!
- I am looking forward to having a chance at playing the game.
- The new Create A Sim puts a large emphasis on character and personality, which I think will make my game much more interesting.
- In all honesty, just being able to load it up and look around is exciting.
- Learning how to edit screenshots of the new town ~just right~.
- I am definitely intrigued by the whole world of possibility for a new set of expansions.
- Having a smoothly-running game seems like a big plus for a Mac gamer, as well.
- I am considering delving into a bit of custom content for The Sims 4, should any take my fancy, which is something I’ve always wanted to do in The Sims 3 (but never found the motivation to)…
Anything else? :D
In all honesty, I am really looking forward to The Sims 4. Even so, I’ll take this opportunity to say that I will not, however, be abandoning The Sims 3; I still have houses to finish and games to play out… all so much to discover!